Yugabyte is growing fast and we’d like you to help us keep the momentum going! We're on a journey to solve the hard problems in data infrastructure by building an open source, high performance, distributed SQL database that makes creating and operating global, internet-scale apps easy and enjoyable.
About The Role
We're looking for passionate web frontend software engineers to build and improve our Yugabyte properties for users to enjoy learning and experimenting with YugabyteDB.
At Yugabyte, we work in small teams and iterate quickly, so you’ll have the opportunity to work on multiple projects and make a tangible impact. From React and Redux to power our YugabyteDB Platform, to Vue.js and Gatsby for our microsites, you will be exposed to a variety of cutting-edge technologies along with the opportunity to take ownership of larger features.
• Collaborate with web designers, product managers, marketers, and the community to create user friendly experiences for visitors to learn everything about Yugabyte and building applications in the cloud
• Cultivate engineering best practices and push forward web architecture
• Participate and lead code and design reviews
• Participate in design and architecture sessions with other product and team leads
• A passion for working on complex technical products
• Familiarity with best practices for web development
• Working knowledge of web design and user experience fundamentals
• 3 or more years experience with frontend technologies and/or frameworks
• Ability to work well as a part of a team, taking an active role in the code review process and partnering with your teammates on challenging problems