We are an EXCLUSIVE SERVICE PROVIDER for The Home Depot. We serve The Home Depot retail stores in Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, and Maine.
Entry Level Sales Representatives help drive the marketing for the kitchen sales department.
- Our Marketing Associates act as brand ambassadors for The Home Depot Home Services division.
- While providing customer service, alongside The Home Depot employees, our In-Store Promoters ask customers if they have an interest in improving their kitchen. Then they present an offer for a FREE kitchen design.
- The objective is to "sell" the free design and help customers create their dream kitchen.
- As an In-store Promoter you will work in the stores closest to your home
- This is a part-time commission based position where the average promoter typically earns $300-$500 every weekend. Current top producers are earning even more!
- Residual bonus earnings for as long as you are an active promoter
- Flexible schedule: Although it is advantageous to work the stores during peak foot traffic hours, we are completely flexible with having you control your own schedule. We even welcome those looking for full-time work.
- Advancement opportunities in our marketing department. Our management team consists of people promoted from within.
- Continual training in sales and marketing
- As a service provider for The Home Depot, background checks are mandatory.
- Ability to use a mobile device to input appointment information for the designers.
- Must have a friendly, out-going personality with lots of energy.
Working as an In-Store Promoter is perfect for a those looking for entry level work or for those looking for a flexible full time opportunity. Offers advancement opportunities into management. Be your own boss, hours are completely flexible. Earnings are based on working 40 hours a week during peak store hours. Experience in sales, promotions, or marketing positions is not necessary and full training is provided. This position is for anyone who is well spoken with a fun a friendly personality. We welcome those who have promoted or sold in companies or fields such as ADT, Anderson, Appleby, Bath Fitter, Bath Saver, Comcast, DirecTV, Haller, Holmes, Install America, Kirby Kitchen Saver, Orkin, Rainsoft, ReBath, Sears, Scotts, Solar City, Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Tru-Green, Verizon, West Shore, Xfinity. Our promoters come from all backgrounds, industries, and job types ranging from foodservice to retail, customer service, office work and even general labor. If you are an account executive, admin, assistant, barista, bartender, brand ambassadors, broker, business to business(B2B), canvassing, cashier, cleaner, college student, construction sales, customer service agent, contract worker, designer, door to door, entrepreneurs, fitness trainer, food services, freelancer, hostess, insurance sales, instructor, intern, manager, management, medical, merchandiser, mixologist, private hire, realtor, retail associate, sales associate, sales person, sales representatives, server, software sales, students, teacher, telemarketing, tutor, veteran, waiter, waitress, wireless, who is looking for a flexible full-time job that is hiring immediately apply to promote with Your Remodeling Guys and The Home Depot!