We are an EXCLUSIVE SERVICE PROVIDER for The Home Depot. We serve The Home Depot retail stores in Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, and Maine.
Entry Level Sales Representatives help drive the marketing for the kitchen sales department.
- Our Marketing Associates act as brand ambassadors for The Home Depot Home Services division.
- While providing customer service, alongside The Home Depot employees, our In-Store Promoters ask customers if they have an interest in improving their kitchen. Then they present an offer for a FREE kitchen design.
- The objective is to "sell" the free design and help customers create their dream kitchen.
- As an In-store Promoter you will work in the stores closest to your home
- This is a full-time commission based position where the average promoter typically earns $700-$1000 weekly. Current top producers are earning substantially more!
- Residual bonus earnings for as long as you are an active promoter
- Flexible schedule: Although it is advantageous to work the stores during peak foot traffic hours, we are completely flexible with having you control your own schedule.
- Advancement opportunities in our marketing department. Our management team consists of people promoted from within.
- Continual training in sales and marketing
- As a service provider for The Home Depot, background checks are mandatory.
- Ability to use a mobile device to input appointment information for the designers.
- Must have a friendly, out-going personality with lots of energy.
If you have any of the following skills or experience, this is the job for you:
If you have any experience in the following retail fields, this is the job for you: Sales Associate, Cashier, Sales Clerk, Brand Associate, Apparel Team Member, Wireless Sales Consultant, Key Holder
Also, several of our top performing staff have migrated from the following food service fields and found a home with us: Bartender, Mixologist, Server, Host, Waiter, Waitress, Catering