We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based improving people’s life with the power of (super) plants.
After closing our US Series A financing round we are looking to further scale. You have the chance to join the founding team early and become a crucial part of our success.
We are seeking a candidate that loves taking challenges that require critical thinking. In this position, you will support our supply chain team in both the US & EU efforts. The ideal candidate in this position will enjoy learning from individuals in demand planning, inventory, sourcing, etc. If you are looking for your next opportunity please check us out!
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in the sourcing of marketing materials & raw ingredients
- Handle the daily communication of the production facilities in the US
- Support the Head of Supply Chain on acquiring new suppliers
- Handle the communication with laboratories
- Reflect all actions in the new ERP System Acumatica
- Support in special operation ad hoc projects
What we are looking for:
- Strong communicator (Slack, Project Management tools, etc.)
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience with co-manufactures
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with ERP systems or desire to learn
- Fantastic organizational skills