We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based improving people’s life with the power of (super) plants.
After closing our US Series A financing round we are looking to further scale. You have the chance to join the founding team early and become a crucial part of our success.
We are seeking creative and talented content coordinator to join our content team. The ideal candidate has an e-commerce and/or marketing background (bonus points if you have experience in health, food and/or nutrition). Copywriting competence is preferred, as some assignments may include writing sales copy. The individual hired for this position will report directly to the Senior Content Manager.
- Supports the content team in the creation of original content (e.g., blog posts, emails, e-books, articles, etc.) across Your Super’s various platforms
- Conducts necessary research and ensuring content adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and compliance guidelines
- Assists in moving content through the production process
- Implements content across Your Super’s various platforms
- Provides QA for content by proofreading for spelling, grammar, punctuation, readability, and SEO optimization
- Online writing experience
- Copywriting experience (preferred)
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written communication skills
- Strong spelling and grammar skills, with copyediting experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong ability to maintain and meet deadlines
- Understanding of and willingness to learn about and incorporate strong principles of SEO
- Strong knowledge of and passion for whole-food, plant-based eating (required)
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience in a marketing, e-commerce or start-up environment (required)
- Copywriting (sales copy) experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, creative writing, or related (preferred)
- Background in health, specifically food/nutrition (strongly preferred), bonus points for background/experience in whole foods plant-based nutrition
- Practices predominantly whole food, plant-based lifestyle