Who we are
Fuzzy Pet Health is a membership-based pet health company that helps pet parents keep their pet healthy by broadening access to veterinary care.
At Fuzzy, we work every day to elevate veterinary care. We believe it shouldn’t be about episodic visits and unexpected bills. We’re creating a different type of relationship between vets and pet parents - one that is personal, empowering, and for the long haul.
As we continue to grow, Fuzzy is looking for an operations associate to optimize the operational and logistics aspects of how we deliver dare, and maximize efficiency of teams in the field delivering care. You’ll work with the Operations team on logistics, scheduling and tactical operations tasks.
- 0-1 years operations experience, ideally at a startup
- Customer service and retail backgrounds also acceptable
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Organizational skills with a track record of setting goals, creating plans, and getting results
- Keen attention to detail with an eye for process improvement
- Experience with excel or Google sheets where analyzing data and making recommendations was key
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Hungry and motivated to achieve results
- Comfortable operating independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset (GSD attitude)
- Positive mindset and self-motivated
- Perfect for anyone looking to break into startup or add valuable experience to an operations career