We're a mission-driven, seed stage national pet health company looking for a collaborative Senior Software Engineer to work amongst a team bringing industry changing ideas to life.
At Fuzzy, we work every day to elevate veterinary care. We believe it shouldn’t be about episodic visits and unexpected bills any more. We’re creating a different type of relationship between vets and pet parents - one that is personal, empowering, and for the long haul.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for working with the product and engineering teams to grow the first modern pet health company. Our proprietary medical record and telemedicine software has already made an impact in the industry, but we believe our technology will be critical to transforming it. Our technology and purpose are what separate us from the competition. This role is highly collaborative, as this person will work closely with the engineering, product, design, and business units to build and launch software that exceeds our members’ expectations.
What you'll do
- Hustle to move the business forward
- Collaborate with the Tech: product & engineering to build new products & systems that power our business
- Own and drive forward significant parts of the system
- Build things ranging from workflows, scheduling, routing, recommendations, bots, ...
Who you are
- Hungry, humble, smart & flexible
- Depth and breadth of experience and excited to continue growing as an engineer
- Well rounded & experienced with all parts of the stack: frontend, backend, data, & infrastructure
- Focused on solutions that solve business needs
- Significant experience (6 ~ 8 years) and passion for building consumer software
- Must love pets!
Our Technology Stack
- 100% AWS
- Ruby 2.5.1, Rails 5.2, Postgresql 10.4, sidekiq
- Applications: Fuzzy Website, Kennel (admin), App
- Platform: SOA, API’s, async processing system & messaging