Who we are
Fuzzy Pet Health is a membership-based pet health company that helps pet parents keep their pet healthy by broadening access to veterinary care.
At Fuzzy, we work every day to elevate veterinary care. We believe it shouldn’t be about episodic visits and unexpected bills. We’re creating a different type of relationship between vets and pet parents - one that is personal, empowering, and for the long haul.
As we continue to grow, Fuzzy is looking for experienced operations hire to optimize the operational and logistics aspects of how we deliver dare, and maximize efficiency of teams in the field delivering care. You’ll work with the Head of Operations on logistics, scheduling, processes and data tracking and analysis in care delivery. The role is one of analytical rigor and continuous improvement.
- 1-3 years operations experience, ideally at a startup
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of setting goals, creating plans, and getting results
- Keen attention to detail with an eye for process improvement
- Experience in a role where analyzing data and making recommendations was key
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with expansion or remote teams
- Comfortable operating independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset (GTD attitude)
- Knowledge of New York City
- Positive mindset and self-motivated