Who we are
Fuzzy Pet Health is a membership-based pet health company that helps pet parents keep their pet healthy by broadening access to veterinary care.
At Fuzzy, we work every day to elevate veterinary care. We believe it shouldn’t be about episodic visits and unexpected bills any more. We’re creating a different type of relationship between vets and pet parents - one that is personal, empowering, and for the long haul.
The Frontend Engineer will work closely with the engineering, design, & product teams to build amazing user experiences on our web & mobile products. The Fuzzy team has high standards and is constantly striving to get better.
As a Frontend Engineer you'll be a generalist, working on member-facing interfaces across platforms. The Frontend engineer should have a love for engineering and design and continually be thinking about how to get better.
What you'll do
- Work with the engineering, design & product team to build products that delight members
- Involvement in every step of the product design process and work closely with the design team to perfect the UX and UI
- Apply your understanding of web & mobile technologies to help solve engineering and design tradeoffs
- Experiment with new technologies and be an advocate for advancing our engineering standards
Who you are
- A jack-of-all-trades who is a strong engineer but also passionate about design
- Have loads of user empathy to solve problems while also balancing business goals in the product - you’re as interested in the “why” as the “how”
- Detail oriented (and passionate about making it perfect) but not losing the forest in the trees
- Significant experience (3+ years) building engaging and beautiful member experiences for mobile & web platforms
- Strong computer science fundamentals (CS degree or equivalent)