Who we are
Fuzzy Pet Health is a membership-based pet health company that helps pet parents keep their pet healthy by broadening access to veterinary care.
At Fuzzy, we work every day to elevate veterinary care. We believe it shouldn’t be about episodic visits and unexpected bills any more. We’re creating a different type of relationship between vets and pet parents - one that is personal, empowering, and for the long haul.
The Head of Ops will work closely with the healthcare, product & engineering teams to deliver care and maximize efficiency of teams in the field delivering care. You’ll be the team lead and on point for the scheduling and logistics platforms. The role is one of analytical rigor and continuous improvement.
As the Head of Ops you'll be a generalist, working on all things related to getting our healthcare teams where they need to be and measuring the performance. Develop & implement new ways to schedule, helping to balance supply with demand, and obsessed with metrics-driven management. You’ll be data driven and constantly striving for optimization while maintaining an obsession on the member experience (we have member NPS of 90).
What you'll do
- Build out and lead an operations organization to enable Fuzzy to scale through high impact programs
- Implement technology systems to optimize existing process and instrument the business.
- Lead the charge on scheduling to maximize the efficiency of our healthcare teams - defining and building both process and technology
- Identify & prioritize the areas of improvement to optimize marketplace efficiency for Fuzzy healthcare delivery
- Balancing supply with demand - help define supply goals and strategy to achieve them
- Develop, instrument and report on metrics for logistics success with the leadership team
- Build and execute a testing framework that continues to explore new ways to deliver efficiency
- Work with Product and Engineering on how we build products to drive a more efficient and personalized member experience
Who you are
- A wearer of many hats who is as comfortable with SQL (& other analytical tools) as defining an operational strategy and leading a team
- Have the ability to communicate across teams to define and develop new tools and processes to improve our logistics
- Creativity in developing new processes and systems
- Excellent at thinking strategically & seeing the big picture. Also able to go deep into operational problems; able to understand problems, prioritize, develop solutions and execute them
- Entrepreneurial ability to own initiatives from ideation to completion
- Data-driven decision maker with a strong bias for action and fast experimentation
- Significant experience (5+ years) in an operations or business role with a logistics-focused business