We're a mission-driven, post-Series A pet health company looking for a creative, analytical and self-driven Head of Growth to drive member and revenue growth - growing top-of-funnel demand and optimize customer acquisition across our paid and unpaid channels.
At Fuzzy, we work every day to elevate veterinary care. We believe it shouldn’t be about episodic visits and unexpected bills any more. We’re creating a different type of relationship between vets and pet parents - one that is personal, empowering, and for the long haul.
You’re the right candidate for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in tech-related consumer growth - designing, executing and scaling paid and organic growth efforts across social, search, and content
- Have experience growing a business basically from Series A to 500,000+ paid users
- Have experience and enjoy working with product and engineering teams ("growth pods") to design, prioritize and iterate growth experiments and A/B tests
- Data obsessed - Live by the numbers (...and acronyms): CPC, CPL, PPC, CAC, and all relevant KPI’s
- Have worked with marketing tech including marketing automation, social and landing page tools, and advertising and retargeting platforms
- You’re excited about having a blank slate, uncovering new growth opportunities and learning as you go
- Bonus for proficiency in SQL, Looker and Autopilot
- Have a builder’s mentality: you’re excited about having a blank slate and learning as you go
You'd thrive at Fuzzy if:
- You easily build genuine relationships with diverse stakeholders
- You have a get-isht-done attitude and thrive in a fast-paced, scrappy and evolving environment
- You’re eager for your voice to be heard and want to lead a team of growth marketers
- You’re inspired by and committed to bettering pet health care