Who we are
Fuzzy Pet Health is a membership-based pet health company that helps pet parents keep their pet healthy by broadening access to veterinary care.
At Fuzzy, we work every day to elevate veterinary care. We believe it shouldn’t be about episodic visits and unexpected bills any more. We’re creating a different type of relationship between vets and pet parents - one that is personal, empowering, and for the long haul.
We're a mission-driven, seed stage pet health company looking for a creative, analytical and self-driven Growth Marketing Manager to successfully grow top-of-funnel demand and optimize customer acquisition across our paid and unpaid channels.
You’re the right candidate for this role if you:
- Have 3 - 5 years experience in tech-related consumer growth; designing, executing and scaling PPC campaigns across social, search, and display
- Have experience growing a business basically from scratch (pre-Series A) to 500,000+ paid users
- Live by the numbers (...and acronyms): CPC, CPL, PPC, CAC, and all relevant KPI’s
- Have worked with Salesforce and other marketing technologies including automation, social and landing page tools, and advertising and retargeting platforms
- Have a builder’s mentality: you’re excited about having a blank slate and learning as you go
- Have a strong sense for social media marketing, consumer targeting and effective storytelling
- Have outstanding communication skills and social competencies that are far above-average
- Sweat the details but don’t miss the forest for the trees
You'd thrive at Fuzzy if:
- You easily build genuine relationships with diverse stakeholders
- You have a get-isht-done attitude and thrive in a fast-paced, scrappy and evolving environment
- You’re eager for your voice to be heard and want to lead a team of growth marketers
- You’re inspired by and committed to bettering pet health care