Our client is redefining how students learn by transforming traditional student-tutor interactions through live, one-on-one instruction by full-time, professional tutors. They have new opportunities for experienced sales professionals in and around the San Francisco Bay Area.
Though you will need to live in the area, this is a remote role where you’ll be working primarily from the comfort of your own home .
If you are looking to advance in your sales career, or transition from a different role, this is the position for you.
- Act as an expert to consult families on the college readiness process
- Increase sales opportunities and school partnerships within a regional territory
- Prospect and establish new school and community partnerships ; develop a book of business and close leads
- Responsible for lead generation and monthly sales quotas
- Make a high volume of calls daily to introduce and grow our sales
- Actively engage in business development activities including attending fairs, conventions and community events to promote your business and generate new leads, as needed
- Identify opportunities to influence brand recognition beyond current client base
- Ensure outstanding customer service to achieve company’s Net Promoter Score goals
- Reports directly to the regional Director of Sales; work closely with Director of Sales and Marketing team to strategically create, implement, and execute sales strategy to gain market share and exceed sales goals
- Passionate about sales and making an impact at their organization
- 2+ years Inside or outside sales experience
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Superior presentation skills
- Highly professional and presentable
- Strong written and verbal communication with a high attention to detail
- Strong strategic, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel within local territory
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
If you have the right personality, we want to speak to you. Respond to this post to set up an interview.