Cadre is looking for a full time recruiting sourcer to help support our portfolio of 80+ startups.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed...
• Naturally bold. You are a self-aware and a clear communicator. You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled engineers
• Passionate about candidate experience. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
• Tenacious. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, bold, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
• Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on, and solving problems.
• You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• You'll be tasked with supporting our recruiting team, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed.
• You will source across all our engineering positions;
• You will create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
• You will willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit
This position only requires the following: (listed in order of importance)
1. A certain personality; one who considers themselves a go-getter. Not afraid to talk to anyone. Enjoys connecting with people on a personal level.
2. A college education from a good university. You will be dealing with exceptionally intelligent software engineers who enjoy conversing with other smart people.
3. A drive and passion to want to make money, make a name for yourself, and develop a network that will be with you the rest of your life.
WHO WE ARE:
Cadre is an award winning, boutique recruiting and consulting agency that focuses exclusively on emerging growth startup Internet / tech companies.
We specialize in helping start-ups grow their engineering, product and design teams.