Our client is looking for an engineer to make a direct impact on all of the company by improving underlying technologies and building scalable systems in an agile environment. You’ll be responsible for architecture and implementation of a kubernetes based platform and working on existing platforms to scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all types of people
- 8-10 years of experience in Java enterprise applications
- Experience migrating large enterprise systems into microservices based architecture
- Experience in the following technologies:
- ORM frameworks
- Spring Cloud
- Netflix OSS
- REST based services
- Mesosphere/Kubernetes stack
- DevOps technology
Company benefits include medical, dental and vision, generous paid time off, flexibility within company for your career path, team bonding activities like happy hours and winery trips, and respecting a healthy work/life balance.