Call Criteria is an exciting startup company looking for key employees to help realize a discerning new business model. We are a fast paced company where your contributions will establish a company’s long-term direction and ensure its success. At Call Criteria we need intelligent, flexible employees who can handle the ambiguity needed for a new business. The positions will be fulltime with a competitive salary and long term career growth potential.
We are looking for a developer to work in conjunction with a senior developer to further the design, development, and integration of a web application. As a Web Developer, you will work closely with the our senior developer while taking some input from our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, implementation of a graphical interface, and database integration are all elements of this position.
· Work closely with project managers and designer to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
· Work with designer and Project Managers to build and refine the user interface of a web application.
· Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
· Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
· Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-development
· Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
· Self-managed and motivated.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver, launch projects under pressure.
· Strong written and communication skills.
· Work well in a team environment, take team attitude to success.
· 3+ years of solid C#; .NET; VB, ASP.NET software development experience (.Net Services, high performing applications
· 3+ years of Strong RDBMS skills (Design, SQL Scripting, SSMS, SSIS, DTA, and backups)
· 2+ years of REST and SOAP protocols
· Understand FTP, FTPS, HTTP protocols and downloading files programmatically
· Strong cross-platform development experience with various browsers and jQuery are a plus
· Proven analysis and design skills
· Ability to work with deadlines on multiple tasks and manage stressful situations
· Experience in development and management of a software products having multiple installations with customization involved for each of them
· Collaborative team member and teamwork experience with business-related projects
· Ability to communicate concerns and identify resolutions in a clear, concise manner
· Ability to meet deadlines, monitor and assess performance within deadlines, and utilize appropriate skills and resources to ensure timely and accurate deliverables
· Excellent problem solving and problem identification skills
· Ability to professionally utilize problem resolution skills while dealing with client or team related problems and issues