Intro to the role
You & Co is seeking a pragmatic, enthusiastic, Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
Be a (big) part of an exciting journey as we grow our Sydney success and amaze even more customers with our popular brand of marketing.
The Customer Success Manager is directly responsible for positive customer outcomes, and as such is the voice of the customer for all Y&C internal conversations. To be that voice, the C.S.M must understand the context of the customer's wider business problems, their market position, their competitive set and crucially who their customers are. Keeping this information top of mind throughout the course of all projects is key to our success. Understanding the inner dynamics of the customer is also important: Who makes the decisions? What pressures do they face? How can we help?
The Customer Success Manager role is to make our customers look good. Always keeping them informed of progress, anticipating their concerns or questions, and by simplifying the often complex environment we work in. The C.S.M is always a step ahead – and is therefore able to guide the customer successfully on their Y&C journey and help deliver positive results for our customers.
Even better, get the best seat in the house, as we work end to end with our customers, building high performing, meaningful marketing that genuinely delivers impact.
About You & Co
Put simply, we're a family of sales + marketing geeks!
As a result, our work shines, our customers succeed and we just keep trucking on the path to building a business and team of people who enjoy the small things whilst thinking big to build marketing that genuinely works.
It's a big part of our growth and without bragging we've grown 90% YoY for the last 3 years! We truly get business and go way beyond most agencies in understanding our customer's industries.
We're a high performance marketing agency aiming to deliver strong ROI to our customers.
You will always have the support of your team mates in achieving the most unachievable things. There's no such thing as 'can't'. 🤓
- You enjoy building healthy business relationships.
- Thrive on working with fast growing businesses and helping create marketing that works.
- You’re a people pleaser - juggling team and customer happiness with ease.
- You geek out on good digital (inbound) marketing
- Can. Solve. Problems.
- Looking to be a part of a fast growing (evolving) business.
- 3 years experience in a similar or related role.
- Has worked across the creation and management of successful inbound marketing campaigns.
- Sound understanding of broader suite of marketing tech. HubSpot experience a serious advantage.
- Has no hesitation joining a "Marketing Family"
- Soft skills that are most excellent.
The Customer Success Manager role in our Sydney studio will be at the front line and very much a key member on the Y&C team.
In a group of creatives and analytics focused teammates, you’re the people person that’s working with the customer to hear their aspirations and challenges. To do this job, you’ll need to understand Digital Marketing practices and be ready to be the conduit between customers and teammates in building successful inbound marketing campaigns.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for taking the customer's goals, needs, requirements and requests and translating into a detailed client brief with the help and collaboration of your teammates.
Most importantly it’s about understanding the needs of the customer - from their business challenges and aspirations to ideal personas, industry, brand values and communication preferences. You'll speak their language.
- Responsible for all customer facing communications - always upholding the highest personal standards to ensure that all email, telephone or in person meetings, ensuring enquires are answered in a helpful, timely manner.
- Receives and clearly interrogates all briefs from customers, reverse briefing when necessary to ensure total clarity of strategy/execution.
- Manages all customer approvals on all deliverables, and manages expectations to ensure realistic deadlines are created, and that the solutions presented are feasible and achievable within the scope agreed.
- Advises/coaches customers on the best strategy, content and technical solutions suited to achieve their aims, bringing in relevant skillsets from within the wider Y&C team as and when necessary, or if more complex solutions are required.
- Keeps on top of all work in progress, working with the Marketing Manager to ensure that systems and workflows are kept up to date and reflect actual activities, plans and deadlines.
- Ensures optimal use of relevant Y&C internal systems at all times - Asana, Instagantt, Harvest and HubSpot are all kept up to date and accurate.
- Hold regular internal update WIPs with team to ensure all deliverables are understood and are kept on track. Highlight any issues or risks that may present and create an action plan to resolve immediately. Escalate relevant issues to the Success Director or Marketing Manager.
- Create update emails for customers each week - report should be clear and concise, allowing for a easy understanding of all work in progress.
- Hold weekly customer WIP meetings in person or via conference each week to talk through the contents of updates, taking in concerns, action points or changes of priority.
- Access to all dashboards, all relevant collateral or documents, agreement is up to date. CRM is complete and up to date.
- Working with the Customer Success Director to articulate all relevant results and any areas of potential opportunity.
- Identifying opportunities for up-sell or cross sell amongst customer base.
- Ensures the customer is 100% confident and happy with Y&C by being attentive, constructive, and forward looking in approach.
- Ensures all customers are made to feel valued and appreciated, and confident that Y&C understand their business challenges as well as they do, and are committed to finding robust solutions.
The perks 👍
- Healthy education allowance for personal development
- Annual retreat
- Fast paced and fun work environment
- Competitive salary package
- A team who genuinely love what they do
- Travel to customers interstate occasionally
Best of luck!