About this job:
Job type: Full Time
Role: Mid - Snr Front end Dev
Location: Brisbane CBD (flexible on "in office" time)
Industry: SaaS, Marketing
- WordPress CMS knowledge relevant
- Bootstrap framework
- HubSpot (experience with Jinja templating helpful)
- Experiences with various API’s
We're on the hunt for an experienced Front End Developer to join our growing team in Brisbane and help us build excellently designed, audience focused websites. Responsible for executing on development, input on project scope and wire framing stages, influencing design and working in HubSpot for a majority of customers, you have the support of a team of dedicated marketing and design pro’s looking to enhance the user experience for the SaaS businesses we work with. Working closely with SaaS Businesses means that we need to understand and help with the flow of data between their platforms and HubSpot using various APIs.
What we’re looking for:
- Senior experience (3+ years).
- Proven experience working in a team environment with marketers and designers
- Confident problem solver in complex situations with a can do attitude
- Commercial understanding of projects to meet targets, and apply simple or complex solutions pending needs
- Solid Quality Assurance skills
- Enjoys and appreciates designers input
- Involved in scoping and outcomes - critical insight into development issues and opportunities throughout a web project
What you’re all about:
You want to work on projects and products that make an impact and add value to people. You want to be proud of your work and create functional, useful and beautiful work.
You enjoy solving marketing problems with your teammates who are also curious and hungry to learn the latest techniques and want to support you in finding the most efficient and effective development process. You appreciate building websites with the user in mind, offering maximum flexibility and self service to our (non coder) marketers and love to try, test and extend the limits of a platform (even if it occasionally means breaking it). Working with SaaS products excites you, and the opportunity to provide a great experience for our customers is important to you.
Life at You & Co
You & Co are a 5 years young marketing agency operating out in Brisbane. With customers all along the Eastern Seaboard (also NZ and South East Asia), we support SaaS teams looking to improve their acquisition, monetisation and retention and often wander into Marketing Ops, Tech stack suggestions and are heavily focused on getting the web asset right first! With a team pumped to continually learn, we collaborate well to provide commercially minded solutions that really assist in the growth and foundation of our SaaS customers.
Our company culture is built on our individuals - not ping pong tables and beer taps. We expect each person on the team to be responsible to their workload, and always improving their craft - and sharing what they learn! There’s a hunger in our group to be the best, and not for awards, but for the humble self gratitude it brings with it. We do have lunch together occasionally, there’s a bit of travel on occasion between offices across all team members to build relationships amongst the customer base and the focus is on providing the flexibility to support you in doing your best work happily.
- Talented team with varied experience
- Flexible work arrangements - can offer balancing working from home with office hours.
- Central location in the CBD, above central station
- Dual monitors and MacBook
- Brand new office space with full kitchen, end of trip facilities (including towels), free coffee and a variety of places to work.
- Walking distance to Queen St mall, restaurants, bars, gyms, daycares and the botanical gardens.
If you're entertaining a shift in your work to something creative, independent and with a team who truly values your input and experience, you're applying to your perfect fit. We're looking for the right person for an immediate start, so don't hold back - get busy applying now.