Are you our new intern?
Based in Brisbane’s CBD, we’re a SaaS Inbound Marketing Agency focusing on acquisition. If technology makes your heart race faster and gives you sweaty palms, you’re in good company and we’ll get along just fine.
“Formal education will make you a living; self - education will make you a fortune.” Jim Rohn
Not the easiest internship out there, we focus on getting you job ready. You’ll have to like the fast pace of digital marketing and be a self-starter who nails it, with the right support behind you. Technology is important to you and you value the opportunity to better help the thriving startup and scale up ecosystem we have in Australia. You’re not expected to know it all, we’re here to guide your learning, though if you can come close on your own - that’s the sweet spot. Attitude is everything.
Let’s go through the detail:
We’ll be giving you a monster research and drafting project to learn in detail about the current SaaS ecosystem in Australia. This will be your sole task and responsibility, with a provided brief and the support of the inhouse marketing coordinator and director in our Brisbane office. Once we are in the draft phase of the report, you will assist in building out a marketing plan and get elbow deep on the rollout of your plan. We’ll give you the freedom to graze your knees in HubSpot and test, apply and report on your learning. It’ll really help you to understand if Agency life is for you.
Terms of the Internship:
- Tech native who has some understanding (if not experience) in lead generation, CRM’s, content creation and email, in the way a funnel works.
- Intense research skills with a good BS radar
- iMac provided for use in the office
- Travel costs reimbursed
- 3 months unpaid, 2-3 days per week.
- No degree required to apply - personality and experience fit measured
- Serious candidates considered for part-time employment on finalisation of internship
- coffee run
- proofreader/sense checker
So, are you it? Have we found our next marketing gun? Apply now.