Glo is an online yoga and meditation platform that features thousands of professionally-filmed yoga, meditation, and lecture classes. Based in Santa Monica, CA, Glo was founded in 2008 by brothers Derik and Ryan Mills on a quest to make yoga accessible for as many people as possible. Over the past decade, Glo has grown organically thanks to our passionate members and world-class teacher community. Our office is open, inviting, dog-friendly. We offer great benefits, a generous time off policy, and daily yoga or meditation breaks. You'll be joining a team of people who are passionate about what they do and how Glo can impact the lives of its users. At Glo, we see yoga as the acceptance of the invitation to live a full lifelong process that begins as soon as we recognize that we all share the same human condition. Our intention is to empower people from all around the world to engage with yoga, a practice that goes far beyond physical movement on a mat.
We are currently hiring for the position of Office Assistant: Our warm, welcoming space is seeking a reliable, organized assistant to help manage the office and help keep our space organized and clean. The successful applicant will have a helpful, positive attitude, a desire for order and cleanliness, an eye for detail, they communicate well and exude warmth and kindness.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining office cleanliness throughout the day.
- Ordering of supplies and tracking inventory.
- Receiving packages and stocking supplies.
- General tasks to assist executive team on specific projects.
- Manage facilities budget.
- Greet clients and vendors upon arrival and direct them to appropriate offices.
- Prepare meetings rooms.
- Co-own in the organization of gatherings, help with set up/clean up. This includes out of office gatherings, i.e. hikes/picnics, beach clean ups, tree planting, etc.
Customer Service, hospitality, office administrative experience helpful.