YogaGlo is on a mission to create intelligent tools that challenge people to live a fulfilling life. To accomplish that mission, we are looking to grow our Member Support team with experienced, empathetic, and passionate team members. As the point of contact for our members, you’ll help navigate technical issues, solve billing problems, and help our members get the most out of their experience with us.
What You’ll Do
- Answer incoming support requests by email and phone through Zendesk
- Be a true Member Advocate for our users by providing them with pleasant, empathetic support
- Track incoming support issues for escalation to other teams (engineering, video) as appropriate
- Continually monitor trends and inefficiencies to improve the way we support our Members
- Assist with member-focused projects as needed
What You Bring To YogaGlo
- You have a solid foundation in customer service including written and verbal communication with customers.
- You are smart, independent, self-motivated, empathetic, passionate about supporting our customers, and a team player even in stressful situations.
- You’re incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and are capable of handling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- You have a mindset for using technology and can quickly learn how to use new tools.
- You are passionate about health & wellness - a background in yoga or other types of fitness isn’t required but a plus!
- You’re available to work some holidays and weekends.
A Little About Us
YogaGlo is an online yoga and meditation platform that features thousands of professionally-filmed yoga, meditation, and lecture classes.
Based in Santa Monica, CA, YogaGlo was founded in 2008 by brothers Derik and Ryan Mills on a quest to make yoga accessible for as many people as possible. Over the past decade, YogaGlo has grown organically thanks to our passionate members and world-class teacher community.
Our office is open, inviting, and dog-friendly. We offer great benefits, a generous time off policy, and daily yoga or meditation breaks. You'll be joining a team of people who are passionate about what they do and how YogaGlo can impact the lives of its users.
At YogaGlo, we see yoga as the acceptance of the invitation to live fully—a lifelong process that begins as soon as we recognize that we all share the same human condition. Our intention is to empower people from all around the world to engage with yoga, a practice that goes far beyond physical movement on a mat.