YieldStreet is disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $178m in financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join a booming startup that is changing the investment industry?
YieldStreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market and generate passive income.YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine Finance, Legal Finance & Commercial loans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina and Greece.
We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all. Join us.
About the Role
We're looking for a creative content marketer who will breathe energy and engagement into YieldStreet's organic growth efforts. In this role you will tailor engaging messages to our audiences, marketing channels, and media types, while developing assets that are engaging and meaningful to readers with the understanding that it's not only about creating good content, but how to find an audience that will love it. You will have an interest in investing and financial topics, and want to be a voice in promoting financial literacy and education. If you want to connect with a highly engaged audience and spread the word about YieldStreet via social media, high quality content and external partnerships, you just may be who we're looking for.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for organic growth of YieldStreet's audience via creative content, strong relationship building and an engaging social media strategy
- Partner with our brand and design team to further YieldStreet’s voice and create engaging messages, articles, blog and social media posts to nurture our community of investors
- Develop a content calendar that will highlight our offerings and address each of our target audience personas
- Conceptualize ideas and own the creation of assets including: white papers, articles, interactive content, webinars, and blog posts
- Share our content across all channels including online, social, and with third-party publications and track performance
- Drive all steps of writing/content projects: from concept, to execution, all the way to the evaluation of each projects success
- 3+ years experience in a content marketing role, B2C a definite plus
- A strong background in SEO
- Proven knowledge of video, social media & influencer landscape, digital platforms and native advertising campaigns
- Take pride in producing high caliber work, and push others to come up to your standard
- Strong conversational writing skills, with the ability to engage an audience
- Interest in YieldStreet’s mission / working knowledge of investing and financial concepts
- Proven skills in problem-solving, organization, attention to detail and priority setting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
What Makes You Successful
Own and Execute:
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high attention to detail
Decide with Data:
- Be pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Detect new or missed opportunities that will help YieldStreet grow and improve regularly
- Be able to package data so it can be easily digested, analyzed and reacted to
- Bring a focus of YieldStreet’s vision to your day to day tasks
- Bet on your strengths; allow these skills to be absorbed by leaders on your team to make an impact
- Be known for authenticity, honesty, and integrity
- Never take no for an answer, be able to dissect an issue and come up with creative solutions
- Ask questions. At YieldStreet we believe that progress stops when you stop asking questions
- Focus on team collaboration and communication
We offer an attractive market salary, stock option plan, health & dental benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, paid vacation and holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours in our work hard/play hard culture. Make sure you get to know Diver the fish, and help yourself to a variety of top tier scotch and whiskeys at the company bar.
We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
*** Please, no solicitors or recruiters. We're saving our dollars to pay the right candidate!