YieldStreet is on a mission to change the way wealth is created. We are disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $62M in Series B financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join the startup that is disrupting a the $40T credit market industry?
YieldStreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to empower all investors to build their own wealth regardless of their starting net worth. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market and generate passive income.YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine Finance, Legal Finance & Commercial loans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina and Greece.
We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all. Join us.
About the Role
As an Investor Relations (IR) Associate you are the face of YieldStreet, and play a critical role in representing the company to our investor base. You will interact with our investors daily and manage new and existing relationships with key individuals interested in the investments offered on our platform. The IR Associate is responsible for providing world class service and an unparalleled investor experience.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for YieldStreets mission of Prosperity for All. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your financial knowledge to help investors understand the ins and outs of our investments.
What you will do
- Create an amazing client experience by establishing high value relationships with YieldStreets investor base
- Stay on your toes in a fast paced environment by responding to inbound investor questions
- Collaborate closely with product, content and marketing teams to communicate the pulse of the investor base - whats going well and where can we improve?
- Proactively introduce YieldStreet to new investors by conducting outbound calls and educational webinars
- Analyze our investor base utilizing Salesforce and other data to gain further insights into how we can better communicate or improve our investing journey
- Participate in investor onboarding and investment activities like account set-up, accreditation approval, and investment allocation management
- 2 4 years of Private Wealth Management or Investor Relations experience preferred
- BS degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Marketing from a reputed university
- Strong product experience and a knowledge/understanding of the competitive landscape in fintech and/or the alternative investment space a big plus
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM a strong plus
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented and works well under pressure
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills, ability to interact with and grow a highly successful client base via phone, email and in person as needed
What Makes You Successful
Own and Execute:
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high attention to detail
Decide with Data:
- Be pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Detect new or missed opportunities that will help YieldStreet grow and improve regularly
- Be able to package data so it can be easily digested, analyzed and reacted to
- Bring a focus of YieldStreet’s vision to your day to day tasks
- Bet on your strengths; allow these skills to be absorbed by leaders on your team to make an impact
- Be known for authenticity, honesty, and integrity
- Never take no for an answer, be able to dissect an issue and come up with creative solutions
- Ask questions. At YieldStreet we believe that progress stops when you stop asking questions
- Focus on team collaboration and communication
We offer an attractive market salary, stock option plan, health & dental benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, paid vacation and holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours in our work hard/play hard culture. Make sure you get to know Diver the fish, and help yourself to a variety of top tier scotch and whiskeys at the company bar.
We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
*** Please, no solicitors or recruiters. We're saving our dollars to pay the right candidate!