YieldStreet is disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $178m in financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join a booming startup that is changing the investment industry?
YieldStreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market and generate passive income.YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine Finance, Legal Finance & Commercial loans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina and Greece.
YieldStreet is company is backed with $278M in equity and debt capital from firms including Edison Partners, Greycroft, & Raine Ventures. We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all. Join us.
About the Role
As the VP of Product, you will work intimately with the founders to bring vision to reality. At YieldStreet, you will be part of the executive leadership team creating and building scalable products used by millions of investors with revenue streams of $25-100M. We are a mission driven organization, united in the belief of “Prosperity for All” and are growing rapidly. If you are a dedicated and strategic leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, apply below.
What you’ll do
Create a Strategy for the Business:
- Own and execute a framework to prioritize / de-prioritize aspects of the product roadmap and communicate to both internal and external stakeholders (ex: tech, development, ops, design etc.). Success in this will be measured by the ability to deliver the product roadmap with key stakeholder buy-in
- Drive and develop innovative strategies for product / feature launches and how to properly conduct user testing for continued development and enhancements
- Create business cases and supporting revenue models that will align the product vision with the businesses short and long-term goals
- Document best practices, shared data sets, and determine strategy for creating an institutional knowledge base
- Own, improve, and report on key product success metrics including investor acquisition, retention, and engagement
Team Management and Growth:
- Lead, manage and mentor a growing team of Product Managers, Developers, and Engineers producing a product plan and roadmap to assign tasks and deliverables accordingly throughout the team
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics for the Product team
- Monitor and assess product development sprints and evaluate results to create enhancement opportunities with each of our three Scrum teams
- Report to the CEO and meet to learn about the vision of product assisting in the creation of a detailed roadmap on a quarterly basis
- Partner with our VP of Marketing and Growth to monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines
- 10+ years of relevant product management experience with increasing responsibility and a demonstrated ability to solve complex UX and design challenges
- Experience working in highly ambiguous and fast-paced Series B company as a part of executive leadership reporting to the CEO
- Highly analytical and data-driven; able to distill complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions, while measuring everything
- Have a technical background or deep understanding of software development and demonstrated ability to work with engineers
Technology we use
- Google Analytics
What Makes You Successful
Own and Execute:
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high attention to detail
Decide with Data:
- Be pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Detect new or missed opportunities that will help YieldStreet grow and improve regularly
- Be able to package data so it can be easily digested, analyzed and reacted to
- Bring a focus of YieldStreet’s vision to your day to day tasks
- Bet on your strengths; allow these skills to be absorbed by leaders on your team to make an impact
- Be known for authenticity, honesty, and integrity
- Never take no for an answer, be able to dissect an issue and come up with creative solutions
- Ask questions. At YieldStreet we believe that progress stops when you stop asking questions
- Focus on team collaboration and communication
We offer an attractive market salary, stock option plan, health & dental benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, paid vacation and holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours in our work hard/play hard culture. Make sure you get to know Diver the fish, and help yourself to a variety of top tier scotch and whiskeys at the company bar.
We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
*** Please, no solicitors or recruiters. We're saving our dollars to pay the right candidate!