Yesware is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to join the team. You will be the face and voice of Yesware, guaranteeing our customers see success with our product. Yesware is an integral part of the day-to-day responsibilities of the salespeople that use our tool, so ensuring that they have the know-how necessary to succeed is your top priority. Customer Experience Specialists are passionate about problem-solving and are able to learn everything there is to know about Yesware, ranging from how our customers use the service to all the fine details of how the product actually works.
As a Customer Experience Specialist you will:
- Become an expert on every capability Yesware has to offer, understanding how customers use these capabilities to solve real-world problems.
- Effectively troubleshoot support issues emailed in by Yesware customers through to completion.
- Answer inbound support phone calls from Yesware customers as well as prospective Yesware customers.
- Maintain Yesware's customer-facing and internal product documentation to guarantee accuracy and effectiveness.
- When necessary, appropriately route inbound requests to members of our Customer Success and Sales teams.
- Bring customer feedback to a responsive product team to keep our users happy and confident (and become a hero in the process).
About our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of experience in a position that required directly supporting customers, preferably in a high-tech or SaaS environment.
- You have strong phone skills and experience with Zendesk (preferred, but not required).
- A commitment to serving clients and a proven track record of being able to keep customers happy.
- You're great at explaining, teaching, and evangelizing.
- You get energized by helping people and can proactively help customers find additional value in Yesware.
- You're computer savvy, enjoy using well-designed software, and hate it when products don't work as they should.
- You display initiative, show interest in taking additional responsibility and are committed to delivering exceptional service and customer experience.
- You are self-motivated and thrive on independence.
- You want to be part of and help build a great team.
- You have familiarity with Google Apps, Microsoft Outlook, and Salesforce.com.
About the Customer Success Team and Possible Career Paths:
The Yesware Customer Success Team is a group of dedicated, hardworking, and team-oriented Customer Success professionals, who are committed to our motto of helping create value with every exchange. We love getting to know our customers business needs and partnering with them to help increase their teams productivity with the Yesware product suite.
The Customer Success Organization consists of Customer Experience Specialists who manage day-to-day support requests, Customer Success Managers who manage assuring SMB and Mid-Market accounts are thriving with Yesware, and Strategic Account Managers who manage Yeswares largest and most strategic accounts.
Successful Customer Experience Specialists have the opportunity to move into various roles, with common choices being moving into a Customer Success Manager role or moving into a Senior Customer Experience Specialist or management position.
About the Company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. We build, market, and sell a one-of-a-kind sales platform that helps salespeople sell smarter, right from their inbox.
You can find us on the top floor of our building, conveniently located in downtown Boston. We offer competitive compensation comprised of salary, equity and bonuses. We also offer a growing list of benefits: health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, unlimited vacation days, flexible spending account, as well as gym and public transportation reimbursement. Additional perks include weekly yoga and meditation classes, a fully stocked kitchen, free daily catered lunch, and a ride home with Lyft when you need it.
We are proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values everyday in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.
Yesware is committed to developing a culture that embraces diversity and fosters inclusivity. We do this because it makes us stronger as individuals, as a business and it is simply the right thing to do. We know that diversity comes in many forms, so we welcome employees from all walks of life to bring their differing experiences and perspectives to Yesware. Together, we can build an environment where every member of our team can bring their authentic self to work, be heard, and work toward achieving their professional potential.Read more about us at www.yesware.com/company