Job Title: Web Researcher
· Web research that deals with, but not limited to product, market leaders and competitors
· Gather critical information on products/ services that help us determine if we will be pursuing them for product development.
· Gather relevant data on competing products currently on the market to give us a clear picture of how they compare.
· Research and identify product/s and potential of the available market by relevant market segment.
· Perform category-based research to identify new product opportunities in existing and new product markets.
· Collect information that will help us determine why some products are a success and others don’t meet expectations.
· Produce product lineup within a given timeline
· Source and negotiate with suppliers to get the best product at the best prices
· Must have solid previous experience in web research
· Must speak and write good English
· Must be highly proficient with utilizing spreadsheets (Excel/ Google Sheets etc.)
· Possesses the ability to do independent research on the web based on specified parameters
· Must be very well organized, fast learner and detail oriented.
· Competent in data processing, data entry, analysis and reporting
· Previous experience in Amazon product research is a plus