Job Title: Hiring Manager
We are a fast-growing UK-based holding company with multiple successful global e-commerce brands.
The Yellapro team is seeking a talented; results oriented Recruiting and Hiring Manager to join our organization.
Yellapro hires and develops the best, building teams to support our long term strategy. This position will uphold a high hiring bar continuously and drive process improvement to hire faster and better.
As a hiring manager and a leader within Yellapro Ltd, you will be expected to drive the recruitment strategy to meet the hiring forecasts for multiple departments in the Yellapro organization.
In this position, you will be responsible for building, managing, and developing a high performing team.
Bring your recruiting industry expertise, passion for client service and commitment to viable talent strategy to Yellapro, where you will be empowered to shape this rapidly growing company’s future.
- Deliver against ambitious hiring plan for high-profile e-commerce organization.
- Creating robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest.
- Developing those prospects into candidates, engaging them and performing initial assessment, as well as be involved in the final hiring decision.
- Partner to define overall team and performance goals across the team; motivate team to achieve goals.
- Develop and manage recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers, and referrers.
- Develop and execute strategic approach to achieve company goals in attracting and engaging top industry talent.
- Exhibits excellent judgment.
- Develops great people - is an admired peer & mentor.
- Has relentlessly high standards.
- Results oriented.
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business or Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in HR with a proven track record of successful full-circle recruiting activities on all entry levels up to top management/executive level.
- Expert understanding of talent markets and (high potential) target groups, ideally in an international and remote context, and strong empathy to envision recruiting process from candidate and hiring manager perspective.