Job Title: Remote Rockstar General Manager
Yellapro is offering an exciting career and personal growth opportunity for a Rockstar General Manager to work remotely and to actively manage, shape and further grow multiple successful e-commerce brands that provide high-quality and valuable products that make over 1 million happy customers’ lives better on a daily basis.
Before we jump into the formal job description, responsibilities and competencies for this position let’s fast-forward one year and take a look at what you have achieved as General Manager of Yellapro.
General Manager (circa 2020) Fast-Forward One Year:
We’d like to thank you for being one of the key drivers and superstars in growing Yellapro to becoming a 50 million dollar a year company and providing high-quality products to over 2 million happy customers.
Here’s what happened under your leadership and management.
> You introduced new rock-solid processes and systems into the company that the rest of the team thanks you for and that lay the foundation for our future fast-paced growth.
> You implemented a meeting and project management pulse that keeps everyone moving forward, accountable and highly engaged in their job, where people look forward to engaging and productive meetings.
> By working remotely, you can look back on a year where you were highly engaged, productive and advancing your career while also being able to give time, energy and attention your family deserves.
> Thanks to your energy, effort, intelligence and experience we have turned multiple impactful visions into tangible results and realities that make the company more efficient and effective.
> Your energy, effort and experience have inspired everyone else working with you to push forward and go the extra mile.
> You got some of the top Amazon e-commerce brands into an even more dominant position, while enabling over 40 new amazing products to be introduced to the market. These products are making customers’ lives better on a daily basis.
> Birds of the same feather flock together. Due to your can-do and high-performance attitude there is a deep mutual respect and friendship between you and everyone else in the team.
> Thanks to an attractive salary and compensation package you have had some of the most fun and rewarding vacations and trips with your family in a long time!
We can’t wait until next year.
Now Back To Today
If you’d like this story to be yours please continue reading!
Reporting to the CEO and working alongside a high-performing leadership team, the Chief Operating Officer (General Manager) will have overall responsibility for managing the day-to-day business operations of the company.
He or she must have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to drive value in support of aggressive growth goals. This is a hands‐on role for someone who pays attention to the details while contributing at a strategic level.
The new General Manager is a part of the company’s leadership team and expected to support the business and become a strategic partner to the CEO and President.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass operational efficiency, sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career path.
- Strong leader with experience building effective teams globally and remotely. Proven team leadership: attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- A keen eye for productivity, results and efficiency are a must.
- This individual must also be pragmatic and possess unquestioned integrity, credibility and character with a high energy level, drive and strong work ethic.
- Capacity to take on significant work volume. Responsive with quick turnaround times.
- This individual will have a superior intellect and outstanding skills in written and oral communication, interpersonal relations, negotiation and presentation of views in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- 8-10 years of relevant & applicable experience as General Manager, Head of Operations or COO.
How To Apply:
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter and let us know in one concise paragraph why you are the right fit for this position and why you applied. Once applied and deemed a right fit, we will contact you within 3 working days to invite you for a first 20-minute interview so we can get to know each other.