Xwing is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial technical recruiter to support Xwing’s fast growth. You will be vital to the success of the company and can expect wide-ranging responsibility: constantly improving interviewing and hiring process, owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading candidate searches and initial assessments, and ensuring positive candidate experience throughout the process.
We’re an early-stage, San Francisco-based startup working to increase human mobility by developing autonomous flight capability for small passenger aircraft. Our team consists of hands-on passionate individuals with experience from the foremost aerospace companies and academic institutions. We all share a drive to build exceptional products that challenge conventional thinking. Learn more at xwing.com
- Work across the organization to understand and refine our hiring strategy and priorities
- Evaluate candidate qualifications relative to hiring needs, including assessing engineering experience and skillset
- Manage and drive recruiting, improve hiring processes
- Track and analyze metrics, report on progress to leadership, and make data-informed adjustments
- Populate hiring pipelines with an unwavering commitment to achieve a diverse workforce
- Oversee candidate progress throughout the pipeline
- A passion for building diverse teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a highly diverse pipeline
- An active, data-driven approach to improving processes
- A growth mindset and flexibility with evolving priorities
- Self-starter, autonomous, and out-of-the box thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (EAR / ITAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Employer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, employer complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Employer expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.