Xwing is building the future of regional air transportation. We envision an on-demand autonomous air transportation network that will bring people and place closer than ever and fill the last remaining gap in the transportation landscape.
We are looking for exceptional candidates that are passionate about efficient, secure and scalable IT systems and infrastructure, all critical to supporting the developments efforts and flight operations.
Some of your responsibilities will include the design and implementation of internal process automation and the management of the company's infrastructure (virtualization, development tools, user management / authentication, networking etc.). We support both on-site and cloud-based infrastructure.
- 5+ years of prior DevOps / Systems Administration experience
- 1+ year of DevOps / System Administration experience in a startup environment
- Software development experience (preferably Python)
- Expert understanding of web application stack
- Expertise in configuration management
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience managing mixed operating system environments. (Linux, MacOS, Windows)
- Deep Linux management expertise
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications and operating systems, virtual images and containerized applications
- Solid understanding of user management, computer, network, and information security
- Open-source monitoring solutions (Grafana, Nagios, InfluxDB, etc.)
- Embedded systems management
- Source control (Git)
- Build automation systems (Jenkins..)
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt Stack, etc..)
- Linux Containers (Kubernetes, LXC, Docker, etc.)
- Active Directory experience
- Penetration Testing experience
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (EAR / ITAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Employer provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, employer complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Employer expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.