About XStream Trucking
Heavy-trucks move over 70% of the nation’s freight, spending over $100 Billion in fuel every year. Here at XStream, we supply cloud-connected, active-aerodynamic devices to the most advanced fleets in the country, improving their real-world fuel economy, their bottom line and ultimately reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
As a Software Product Manager at XStream Trucking, you ship high-quality software that helps our customers increase the efficiencies of their truck fleet and reduce greenhouse gasses for a better environment.
You will design new features, work with engineers to ship them, and ultimately measure their impact. In addition to shipping concrete software, you’ll help determine a longer-term roadmap for the software we build.
· Deeply understand your customers and identify the biggest problems to solve through high-touch research and analysis.
· Take ownership of the product and drive new feature development from start to finish.
· Write detailed business and functional requirements documents, including UI mockups where appropriate.
· Ensure products are financially viable and understand the financial impact of product changes.
· Research competitors’ products, assesses competitive advantages and determine what product features and functionality should be built.
· Play a pro-active role in product planning and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors in the marketplace.
· Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
· Distill vision and strategy for the team and get your team excited.
· 4+ years’ experience developing and managing SaaS software products
· Passion about building great products and XStream Trucking’s mission.
· At least 2 years of experience as a product manager.
· Deep customer empathy. You can listen to users, understand their key problems, and develop intuitive solutions to these problems.
· Great communicator. You can distill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision to the team and executives.
· Self-motivated and outcome-oriented with a can-do attitude.
· Excellent writing skills for product requirements, pitch-packets, and design briefs.
· Solid experience with product management tools (Rally, Aha! or equiv) and methods (Agile/Scrum)
· BS in technology or business required, Computer Science a plus
· Experience with trucking related products is a plus.
· Graphic design experience, or working knowledge of graphic design tools (ie. PhotoShop, Sketch, Omnigraffle, AI)
· Analytics or analytical background, or related market research skills