We’re a fast-growing SaaS B2B startup working on a cutting-edge product to ingest millions of raw data points per second and turn them into beautiful dashboards and alerts that help thousands of companies globally make impactful business decisions to accelerate growth and operate efficiently, resulting in millions of overall increased sales or cost reduction.
About Hosted Graphite :
Hosted Graphite is a Cloud Monitoring service, used by thousands of Engineers all over the world. Our metrics platform allows you to measure the health and performance of your websites, applications, servers, and containers. View your data on beautiful interactive graphs in real-time and understand what’s really happening with your technology at a glance. Get alert notifications when your metrics stop reporting or show unexpected behavior, and track incidents with a full alert history. Hosted Graphite is built to be modified and automated with our APIs – it’s all geared toward automation and control.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and competitive Account Executive that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Our Sales team plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making calls, emailing leads, demoing our product, engaging in meaningful dialogue, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. The ideal candidate will be an experienced salesperson who is comfortable generating sales lead with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. This candidate will be able to understand a prospective client's needs and offer an ideal solution. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and have a positive track record of exceeding outlined goals.
- Identify and target sales lead
- Engage in inbound and outbound sales
- Consult customers to better understand their challenges and needs
- Leverage strong product knowledge and sales best practices to support Hosted Graphite’s sales strategy
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects
- Set and exceed sales quotas
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Business and negotiation skills
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience selling technical products a plus