Competitive salary and commission based on experience and proven ability to close
Founded in 2012, Sourcery is a Software as a Service company that focuses on food and hospitality businesses. Our goal is to support our customers in building profitable operations by making the management of their sourcing and account payables processes more efficient.
We believe that wholesale commerce, including invoices and vendor payments, should be simple, intuitive, and even fun! That’s why we’ve developed the Sourcery experience. We want to empower our customers, companies in food and hospitality, with more accurate and modern accounts payable processes and want our customers to have real-time insights into their operational costs so they can improve their financial success.
Sourcery is owned by Xenon Ventures, a boutique private equity firm that currently owns Sourcery (getsourcery.com), Scripted.com, RingCaptcha.com, Iron.io and a handful of other companies. This position is for a Sales Representative who has strong communication and customer service skills. Candidate will be capable of engaging in business-level conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including Accountants, Product Managers, Chefs, General Managers and Controllers. Your main focus is to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts. If requested, you should be able to provide a track record of achieving or exceeding revenue goals. This is a salary plus commission based position with a monthly MRR benchmark.
If you love the following, you'll rock this job
- Relentlessly calling and emailing prospects, current clients, and past clients to help them understand how Sourcery can reduce in operational business costs.
- Using rejection as motivation to keep going and get the next prospect interested in talking with one of our sales reps
- Serving as a key team player on our small and fast moving team
- Deeply caring about the end success of clients instead of just making the next sale
- Working on a tight-knit, small team that loves to crank out good work and have fun
If this describes you, you'll shine
- Your past shows ample evidence of achievement and sustained hard work toward difficult goals
- Results drive you. You abhor nonsense and love materially improving things
- Passive voice in writing drives you crazy. It makes your skin crawl
- The buck stops with you. You love taking ownership and having all eyes on your results
- You work best with crazy smart, fun, genuine, passionate, motivated people who don't tolerate bs or nonsense
- You constantly search for the "minimum effective dose" that provides maximum payoff
- Ambiguity and unknown situations make you smile and jump in with both feet. When you emerge after conquering the situation with stellar results you beam like a new parent
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage in inbound and outbound sales
- Consult customers to better understand their challenges and needs
- Identify opportunities to deliver web-based presentations
- Achieve assigned sales targets
- Interpret metrics to increase revenue
- Leverage strong product knowledge and inside sales best practices to Sourcery’s sales strategy for new sales
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 to 2+ years experience in Sales
- Business and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Comfortable being on the phone and making several outbound sales calls
- Experience with CRM (Currently using Pipedrive)