is looking to add an awesome new team member to our Technical Support Team! Join a fast-growing company working on a cutting-edge product to ingest millions of raw data points per second and turn them into beautiful dashboards and alerts that help thousands of companies globally make impactful business decisions to accelerate growth and operate efficiently, resulting in millions of overall increased sales or cost reduction.
About Hosted Graphite :
Hosted Graphite is a Cloud Monitoring service, used by thousands of Engineers all over the world. Our metrics platform allows you to measure the health and performance of your websites, applications, servers, and containers. View your data on beautiful interactive graphs in real-time and understand what’s really happening with your technology at a glance. Get alert notifications when your metrics stop reporting or show unexpected behavior, and track incidents with a full alert history. Hosted Graphite is built to be modified and automated with our APIs – it’s all geared toward automation and control.
- Understand our cutting edge and highly scalable technology stack build on optimized Open Source technologies like Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus, Docker Swarms, etc.
- Develop new tools, processes, and alerts to improve and maintain service reliability and uptime
- Monitor dashboards, quickly identify root causes of issues, and resolve them by thinking faster than speed of light
- Communicate with customers and answer technical customer support questions from time-to-time, as needed
- Have the ability to help maintain uptime during US hours
- Programming experience in python
- Experience with Puppet, Salt, Chef, Ansible or equivalent orchestration technology
- Analytical mind to quickly pinpoint issues, and resolve them
- Enjoys working with remote teammates
- Experience with django framework or equivalent
- Understanding of graphite or prometheus or equivalent time-series data collection/storage technology
- Understanding of Grafana or equivalent dashboarding technology