COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re a fast-growing SaaS B2B startup who has built a data integration cloud service that makes it exceedingly easy to integrate and process data in preparation for analytics. With Xplenty, our customers do not need to write code, install or maintain anything, it’s all taken care of by our platform. Serving the intersection of the hottest trends in technology today: Big Data & Cloud, we help customers unlock their data to run their business more efficiently and effectively.
If you like a fast paced, highly creative, International and dynamic environment to maximize your talents and expand your experience, then we might be the place for you.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our awesome support team. We are known for our superior customer service and our Technical Support Engineers are extremely passionate about helping customers and solving complex and diverse sets of problems.
As a member of our team, you will play a key role within our support infrastructure helping to provide a high level of technical support to our worldwide customers over chat, email, and phone.
The main responsibility of a support engineer is to provide answers, share standard methodologies, and solve technical issues that our customers are facing.
- Basic problem solving abilities
- Effective communication skills
- At least 2 years working in a technical support role
- Linux user
- Understanding of databases, data warehouse and/or business intelligence methodologies and technologies
- Familiarity with cloud-based software and infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team