COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re a fast-growing SaaS B2B startup who has built a data integration cloud service that makes it exceedingly easy to integrate and process data in preparation for analytics. With Xplenty, our customers do not need to write code, install or maintain anything, it’s all taken care of by our platform. Serving the intersection of the hottest trends in technology today: Big Data & Cloud, we help customers unlock their data to run their business more efficiently and effectively.
If you like a fast paced, highly creative, International and dynamic environment to maximize your talents and expand your experience, then we might be the place for you.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Our Inside Sales Reps play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, engaging in meaningful dialogue, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. Candidate should be capable of engaging in business-level conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including developers, senior architects, financial controllers, and the C-Suite. If requested, you should be able to provide a track record of achieving or exceeding revenue goals. This is a salary plus commission based position with a monthly MRR benchmark.
- Engage in inbound and outbound sales
- Consult customers to better understand their challenges and needs
- Interpret metrics to increase revenue
- Leverage strong product knowledge and inside sales best practices to Xplenty’s sales strategy for new sales
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Run full sales cycle
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects
- Proven Inside Sales experience - in a closing role
- Experience in selling technical products
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Business and negotiation skills
- Experience with CRM
- BA/BS degree or equivalent or 2+ years experience in sales or previous entrepreneurial experience