About Hosted Graphite :
Hosted Graphite is a Cloud Monitoring service, used by thousands of Engineers all over the world. Our metrics platform allows you to measure the health and performance of your websites, applications, servers, and containers. View your data on beautiful interactive graphs in real-time and understand what’s really happening with your technology at a glance. Get alert notifications when your metrics stop reporting or show unexpected behavior, and track incidents with a full alert history. Hosted Graphite is built to be modified and automated with our APIs – it’s all geared toward automation and control.
If you like a fast-paced, highly creative, international and dynamic environment to maximize your talents and expand your experience, then we might be the place for you.
You’ll be in charge of supporting our sales team with successful trial engagements, as well as onboarding new customers and assisting them with their technical needs. You’ll be using online support platforms as well as offline platforms: chat, email, video, and phone as required. If you get this job, it means that you have both great people skills as well as the ability to communicate clearly and respectfully, and also have the tech savviness required to provide professional support. It also means you have business acumen, helping drive adoption and increased usage of Hosted Graphite amongst our customers.
The ideal candidate will partner with Account Executives to find, contact, and follow-up with prospective clients. Once they discover the client's needs, they will discuss our product's technological capabilities and business value with the client. The ideal candidate should be able to clearly articulate highly technical concepts to all prospective clients.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads give technical demonstrations
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity w/ best practice monitoring methodology
- Know how DNS works
- Experience troubleshooting connectivity issues using a variety of methods
- Be able to read documentation (for other products and for our own)
- Ability to troubleshoot on a variety of operating systems
- Scripting/coding experience in any of the following: Python, Java, NodeJS, Ruby, Go
- Experience providing B2B customer support via online channels, preferably in a SaaS business
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads
- Maintain prospective clients
- Provide general technical support to clients