Scout APM (Application Performance Monitoring) is on the hunt for go-getters who want to learn sales as our first Sales Development Representative (or SDR - a fancy name for Junior Sales Rep). Join our 11-person worldwide team in our Las Vegas office and take the first step in your sales career journey.
Scout APM is owned by Xenon Partners
, a boutique private equity firm that currently owns Xplenty
, and a handful of other technology companies. When you work with Scout, you get the benefit of sharing advice and opportunities across the Xenon portfolio.
Scout gives its customers the superpower to write performant and reliable code that powers amazing web, mobile, and API applications.
If you like a fast-paced, highly creative, international and dynamic environment to maximize your talents and expand your experience, then we might be the place for you.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Our Sales Development Reps play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, engaging in meaningful dialogue, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Engage in inbound and outbound sales
- Consult customers to better understand their challenges and needs
- Leverage strong product knowledge and sales best practices to support Scout’s sales strategy
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Business and negotiation skills
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience selling technical products a plus