About Scripted :
Scripted provides copywriters and freelance writers to power our customers' content marketing. We enable small businesses to hit their revenue growth goals by developing comprehensive content marketing strategies and executing on those strategies with freelancers. One of the toughest marketing challenges for a small business is growing organic search traffic–It requires an understanding of search engines, content marketing, and business strategy. That’s what Scripted and our Content Marketing Strategists are able to provide to our customers.
Are you looking to grow your skills and learn how to work in a fast-paced technology business? We provide training in modern tools for customer support, customer service, and success. Work with our brand-name customers and help us deliver an incredible customer experience!
As a Customer Success Representative, you’ll be responsible for helping folks get orientated. You'll ensure that our customers are properly and effectively onboarded and supported throughout their customer journey. Bringing strong communication and customer service skills to the job, you’ll manage customer expectations, timelines, outreach, and projects. Internally, you’ll engage in business conversations across the different departments of our organization to ensure customers' needs are being met. Your main focus will be to ensure that our customers renew their contracts, by effectively managing the relationship and showing a return on their investment.
- Consult customers to better understand their challenges and needs
- Oversee the successful onboarding of trailers and new customers
- Support customers with proactive customer outreach and reactive care
- Diligently record customer feedback and expectations to improve future service offerings
- Leverage strong product knowledge and Customer Success best practices
- Business and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Pipedrive preferred)
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- 1+ years experience in B2B customer service (SaaS background a plus)
- Tech-savvy and fast learner