About Hosted Graphite :
Hosted Graphite is a Cloud Monitoring service, used by thousands of Engineers all over the world. Our metrics platform allows you to measure the health and performance of your websites, applications, servers, and containers. View your data on beautiful interactive graphs in real-time and understand what’s really happening with your technology at a glance. Get alert notifications when your metrics stop reporting or show unexpected behavior, and track incidents with a full alert history. Hosted Graphite is built to be modified and automated with our APIs – it’s all geared toward automation and control.
Are you looking to grow your skills and learn how to work in a fast-paced technology business? We provide training in modern tools for customer support, customer service, and success. Work with our brand-name customers and help us deliver an incredible customer experience!
As a Customer Success Representative, you’ll be responsible for helping folks get orientated in a product that helps technical customers–from startups to small teams in large companies. You'll ensure that our customers are properly and effectively onboarded and supported throughout their customer journey. Bringing strong communication and customer service skills to the job, you’ll manage customer expectations, timelines, and projects. Internally, you’ll engage in business conversations across the different departments of our organization to ensure customers' needs are being met. Your main focus will be to ensure that our customers renew their contracts, by effectively managing the relationship and showing a return on their investment.
- Consult customers to better understand their challenges and needs
- Oversee the successful onboarding of trailers and new customers
- Support customers with proactive customer outreach and reactive care
- Diligently record customer feedback and expectations to improve future service offerings
- Leverage strong product knowledge and Customer Success best practices
- Business and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Pipedrive preferred)
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- 1+ years experience in B2B customer service (SaaS background a plus)
- Tech-savvy and fast learner