Who are we:
We’re Xenon Partners a boutique Private Equity firm with offices around the globe. We acquire small B2B SaaS companies and leverage our operational expertise to accelerate growth. We’re currently building out our central operations team and are hiring a Head of Sales to work closely with our Partners and portfolio company General Managers to build a high performing sales team. Our portfolio companies have growing inbound pipelines and need help systematically harvesting deals.
Who are you:
You’re an entrepreneurial sales leader who enjoys building things from scratch. You were a high performing B2B rep before you moved into sales management. You’ve participated in building and executing against successful playbooks and are eager to leverage your experience to branch out and build your own team and system.
- Work with Xenon Operating Partners to architect and implement an SMB & MM inside sales strategy and playbook to accelerate portfolio company revenue.
- Build and lead a high performing inside sales team.
- Collaborate with the multiple portfolio company GMs in planning, resource allocation, and revenue forecasting.
- Be accountable for the attainment of new customer acquisition and financial performance goals.
- Track and analyze sales targets to drive best practices and optimizations.
- Proven track record of SaaS revenue growth against quota and 2+ years of sales management.
- Experience leading inside sales organizations in an SMB / Mid Market focused, high volume and historically self-service model.
- Ideally, have experience within a company that has scaled rapidly.
- Strong experience in inside sales best practices and building, coaching and mentoring inside sales teams.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and driven to succeed.
- Strong analytical orientation; focus on data-driven analytics and ability to measure success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to work with remote cross-functional teams.
- Engineering or Mathematics degree preferred.
- A builder who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and creating organizations from scratch.
- Entrepreneurial by nature and enjoys working with like-minded colleagues
- A good coach and mentor to junior sales staff.
- Humble and hard working.
This role can be located in Denver, Minneapolis or Salt Lake City. A small amount of travel may be necessary.