Do you love building software, working alongside innovative firms to overcome complex data problems, and generally evangelizing about technology? DreamFactory, the company behind the fastest API automation platform, is looking for an experienced and agile minded solutions engineer just like this to join its data-driven team.
This 100% remote position amid a global team will play a key role in the following tasks:
- Provide technical guidance on client calls, and partnering with a dedicated client representative to bring about API-oriented projects to completion.
- Prepare technical demonstrations of user’s desired use cases, and discuss the solution and other possibilities
- Participate in assisting customers to resolve elevated technical issues
- Create downloadable and live demo web applications used for community educational purposes
- Identify and provide potential solutions for opportunities to improve platform exposure.
- If your experience is relevant to value add, contribute to the CTO's development roadmap.
- Contribute to technical marketing documentation and partner with marketing staff to assist message resonance.
This is a fast-paced role, and you'll be working with a fun, highly motivated team. The ideal candidate will have a proven background building modern web applications, love troubleshooting, and is obsessed with learning new technologies.
- Excellent communicator
- Experience working in a sales-orientated environment is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team
About DreamFactory Software, Inc.
DreamFactory Software, Inc. is the creator of the namesake API generation and management platform used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. Our distributed team is responsible for building and maintaining the hybrid OSS- and commercially-licensed platform, and working with a wide array of customers hailing from the financial, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries, among others.
We can't promise any ping pong tables or kombucha, however we guarantee you'll learn a ton about technology, business, and working in fast-paced environments. DreamFactory is owned by Xenon Partners, and hence you will be exposed to a data-driven application of technology business tactics as the business grows, and challenges evolve.