Scripted.com: Do you Love Delivering Monster Results For Clients? Keep Reading.
Do you love when you deliver crazy good results for a client? What if you could show clients that your work is giving them a fantastic impact to their business? If that makes you smile, we have the job for you.
Scripted.com is on the hunt for go-getters who want to dive head first into account management as an Account Manager for our Cruise Control product (Cruise Control is cool name for our managed content marketing service). Join our 7-person team in downtown Chicago and take the first step in your account management journey.
Oh yeah, you can make some great cash as well. We love to pay for performance. No experience? No problem if you love going the extra mile for clients and making sure they get a stellar experience.
Scripted.com is owned by Xenon Ventures, a boutique private equity firm that currently owns Sourcery (getsourcery.com), Scripted.com, DreamFacroty.com, RingCaptcha.com, Iron.io and a handful of other companies. Scripted.com gives its clients the superpower to grow the organic traffic to their websites through strategically planned and written content.
If you love the following, you'll rock this job:
- Relentlessly going above and beyond for your clients to help grow their organic traffic through amazing content
- Deeply caring about the end success of clients, and how you can prove the value we provide
- Learning fast and diving deep into the deep data and analytics behind SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and how it can boost clients’ results
- Serving as a key team player on our small and fast moving team
- Writing engaging and compelling client emails that people actually read, and enjoy reading
- Jumping on the phone with clients and leading them through well-prepared, concise status updates that provide value without fluff
- Working on a tight-knit, small team that loves to crank out good work and have fun
If this describes you, you'll shine:
- Your past shows ample evidence of achievement and sustained hard work toward difficult goals.
- Results drive you. You abhor nonsense and love materially improving things. You can't stand politics.
- Passive voice in writing drives you crazy. It makes your skin crawl.
- The buck stops with you. You love taking ownership and having all eyes on your results.
- You work best with crazy smart, fun, genuine, passionate, motivated people who don't tolerate bs or nonsense.
- You constantly search for the "minimum effective dose" that provides maximum payoff.
- Ambiguity and unknown situations make you smile and jump in with both feet. When you emerge after conquering the situation with stellar results you beam like a new parent.
Every once in a while, life knocks on your door with an opportunity too good to pass up. Knock Knock. This is your opportunity.