Founded in 2012, Sourcery is a Software as a Service company that focuses on food and hospitality businesses. Our goal is to support our customers in building profitable operations by making the management of their sourcing and account payables processes more efficient.
We believe that wholesale commerce, including invoices and vendor payments, should be simple, intuitive, and even fun. That’s why we’ve developed the Sourcery experience. We want to empower our customers, companies in food and hospitality, with more accurate and modern accounts payable processes and want our customers to have real-time insights into their operational costs so they can improve their financial success.
This position is for a Sales Representative who has strong communication and customer service skills. Candidate will be capable of engaging in business-level conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including Accountants, Product Managers, Chefs, General Managers and Controllers. Your main focus is to achieve sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new and existing accounts. If requested, you should be able to provide a track record of achieving or exceeding revenue goals. This is a salary plus commission based position with a monthly MRR benchmark.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage in inbound and outbound sales
- Consult customers to better understand their challenges and needs
- Identify opportunities to deliver web-based presentations
- Achieve assigned sales targets
- Interpret metrics to increase revenue
- Leverage strong product knowledge and inside sales best practices to Sourcery’s sales strategy for new sales
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 to 3+ years experience in Sales
- Business and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable being on the phone and making several outbound sales calls
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)