Help Xendit win new enterprise clients
Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for Indonesia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in Indonesia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve local SMEs to some of Indonesia’s largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 8% month on month for the last 4 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch and Grab, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
To successfully engage with prospective enterprise clients, with the goal of bringing them onboard as happy customers.
1. Manage the entire sales cycle, right from identifying ideal enterprise prospects, all the way to closing deals successfully.
- Develop a list of prospects to contact on a regular basis.
- Use a mix of outbound outreach methods, including LinkedIn/email/phone calls, to contact prospects.
- Meet with interested companies to understand their business, plans, priorities and requirements in detail. Then provide relevant information on how Xendit can help.
- Engage in business and technical conversations with multiple stakeholders in order to close deals as quickly as possible.
- Coordinate integration and onboarding discussions/activities to help clients start transacting on our platform.
2. Propose, lead and contribute to team projects to refine our sales process.
3. Engage with Product teams to represent client needs and drive product strategy.
4. Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed.
You may be a good fit if you
- Have at least 5 years of enterprise sales experience, with a history of top tier performance.
- Are excited about prospecting and the thrill of closing sales deals.
- Have a positive and optimistic outlook, with the ability to handle setbacks and rejection.
- Believe in constantly learning and improving. This includes being open to feedback and coaching for improvement.
- Genuinely enjoy interacting with people, understanding their perspective and uncovering their pain points.
- Have strong presentation skills, both during in-person meetings and over conference calls.
- Take a well planned and organised approach towards all work that you do.
- Are able to understand and communicate complex information.
- Can effectively operate in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Have prior experience in the payments industry. This will be nice to have but is not necessary.
- Are fluent in English and Indonesian (mandatory).
What we care about
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too
- Growing 8% month on month: We are one of the fastest growing companies in Southeast Asia and have done so for the last two years. We process close to 1b USD annually in payments by providing simple APIs for payments on a modern tech stack
- YCombinator Batch S15: YC is the best incubator in the world, producing Airbnb and Dropbox; 120 companies out of 6,000 applications get in
- Funded by investors behind Facebook, Slack, Kaokao, Path, Twitch, Grab, Tokopedia