Grow Xendit’s existing business
Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for Indonesia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in Indonesia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve local SMEs to some of Indonesia’s largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 8% month on month for the last 4 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
The Account Management team is a highly consultative group that owns the relationships with Xendit’s largest and fastest growing merchants. As a Technical Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for senior executives at both growing startups and established enterprises. You are the customer's internal advocate and it is your responsibility to understand their unique needs, drive adoption of Xendit offerings, and work across internal product teams to inform the next generation of user-focused payment tools.
We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high-level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Xendit.
- Be a trusted partner and advocate for 50-100 customers
- Build strong happy customers relationships to achieve long-term success
- Determine customers' needs, goals, and dreams, and collaborate with them to implement solutions
- Monitor and manage customers' health
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
You may be a good fit if you
- Have experience in client-facing roles within a rapidly growing organization
- Can operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment - you're willing to try something new, and fail fast
- Have a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Have a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be an advocate for our top customers
- Are great at technical troubleshooting and are comfortable with technical terms
- Can understand APIs and able to explain clearly to technical customers
- Can understand complex enterprise requirement, craft custom solutions and lead integration conversations in a consultative manner
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills in both Indonesian and English
- Have a flair for data analytics and familiar with Excel and SQL
- Have project management experience, and a systematic & structured approach
- Have experience in technology/SAAS/startup companies
- Are weirdly passionate about Payments, Finance, Software and Startups
What we care about
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- Positive Attitude: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule
- Remarkability: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. Customers say 'Wow' when you deliver.
- Growing 8% month on month: We are one of the fastest growing companies in Southeast Asia and have done so for the last two years. We process close to 1b in payments by providing simple APIs for payments on a modern tech stack
- YCombinator Batch S15: YC is the best incubator in the world, producing Airbnb and Dropbox; 120 companies out of 6,000 applications get in
- Funded by investors behind Facebook, Slack, Kaokao, Path, Twitch, Grab, Tokopedia