WaterSaver Faucet Co. manufactures precision valves and faucets for science laboratories. Our sister company Guardian Equipment Inc. makes industrial safety products. We are a third-generation, family-owned company that has been in business for seventy years. Our products are used all over the world and we are the worldwide leader in our industry.
Our two factories are located just north of downtown Chicago, in the River West area. The facilities are easy to get to from the Kennedy Expressway (I90) and by public transportation. We also have free parking in gated lots.
M-F; 3:15pm - 11:45pm
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for operating CNC lathes and mills, working to turn valuable castings, forgings, and bar stock into quality parts for our customers.
Operate and adjust CNC machine tools to perform sequences of operations.
- Follow written instructions and read and apply blueprint specifications.
- Check parts for conformance to drawings.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Knowledge of machining operations and familiarity with CNC machine tool procedures.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and use measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, etc.).
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 35 pounds consistently.
- Must be able to read/understand English and do basic shop math.
- CNC Certification a plus.
- Starting salary: D.O.E. (Second shift receives 10% differential.)
- Occasional overtime opportunities available.
- Health, dental, life and short-term disability benefits.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Opportunities for continued training and education.
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.
Our candidate evaluation process includes tests for reading comprehension and basic math.
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of reference checks, criminal background checks and physical exam (including a drug screen).