WaterSaver Faucet Co. manufactures precision valves and faucets for science laboratories. Our sister company Guardian Equipment Inc. makes industrial safety products. We are a third-generation, family-owned company that has been in business for seventy years. Our products are used all over the world and we are the worldwide leader in our industry.
Our two factories are located just north of downtown Chicago, in the River West. The facilities are easy to get to from the Kennedy Expressway (I90) and by public transportation. We also have free parking in gated lots.
Why You Should Work With Us:
We are a great place to work for people eager to work in manufacturing. We need people who have a strong work ethic, are willing to learn new skills, have excellent attention to detail and want to get as much done in a day as possible.
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking full-time CNC Machine Operators to work the following shifts.
- 1st Shift (6:00am - 2:30pm); Monday through Friday.
- 2nd Shift (3:15pm – 11:45pm); Monday through Friday. (Operators working on 2nd shift receive a 10% pay differential.)
You will be responsible for operating CNC lathes and mills, working to turn valuable castings, forgings and bar stock into quality parts for our customers.
- Operate and adjust CNC machine tools to perform sequences of operations.
- Follow written instructions and read and apply blueprint specifications.
- Check parts for conformance to specifications.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Knowledge of machining operations and familiarity with CNC machine tool procedures.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and use measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, etc.).
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 35 pounds consistently.
- Starting salary: $14 – 16/hr. Second shift receives 10% differential.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois. Optimal dental and vision coverage.
- We offer ten (10) paid holidays, paid vacations, life and short term disability insurance and a pension plan.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.