Founded in 1946, WaterSaver Faucet Co. manufactures precision valves, faucets and related products for science laboratories. We are a third-generation, family-owned company that is headquartered in a state-of-the-art facility near downtown Chicago. We are the worldwide leader in our industry and offer a work place environment that rewards commitment, talent and the drive for excellence.
Role & Responsibilities
Our inside technical sales professionals support all facets of our customer interactions. Working closely with the sales and manufacturing teams, sales reps make sure that we exceed our customer’s expectations for quality and service. Specific responsibilities include:
- Field all incoming calls and emails.
- Answer questions and provide technical support.
- Generate price quotes and job bids.
- Process incoming customer orders.
- Work closely with the shop floor to meet delivery requirements.
- Resolve any installation or after-sales issues.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field.
- Experience in a technical sales environment.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of success in school and work environments.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and put the customer first.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including:
- Great salary and bonus, depending on level of skill and experience.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan plus dental and vision insurance.
- Short and Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Voluntary Life.
- Profit-sharing and 401(k) plan with unlimited company match.
- Ten PTO days plus ten paid holidays and paid sick days.
WaterSaver Faucet Co./Guardian Equipment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.