At Wrapbook, we believe that entertainment payroll should be simple, understandable, and constantly getting better. We are looking for an entrepreneurial payroll coordinator to process payroll compliantly while innovating on how the service is offered.
The role will interface directly with clients and unions ensuring payroll is processed on time and accurately. One must have extensive knowledge of the major entertainment contracts, be detail orientated, and excited about customer success.
This is a full time role in Los Angeles, New York City, or remote.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Partner with clients to successfully use Wrapbook's payroll software
- Ensure all union payroll is processed accurately & timely
- Provide reporting to unions on wages and fringes
- Constantly improve the service offering
- 5 years of entertainment payroll experience
- Extensive knowledge of union contracts
- Enjoys technology (ie Slack, Google, etc)
- Undergraduate degree in related field
Please visit www.wrapbook.com to learn more about the company or email us at email@example.com should you you have any questions.