We are an exciting start-up company founded by proven leaders who have successfully started several other very profitable companies. Our newest company is developing a cryptocurrency network based on an open-source third generation blockchain that we helped create. Our goal is to set a new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will make sure that WON’s services, both internal and externally- visible systems have reliability, rock solid uptime to meet our users’ needs and quick improvement while being responsible for capacity, performance and scalability.
1. Develop supporting features for the platform.
2. Provide technical support to third-party developers to integrate their app into the platform.
3. Participate in technical promotion, including writing technical articles or content
4. Communicate with the third party and integrates the third party's SDK into the platform.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software or Science related major.
2. Familiar with Golang and Ruby language, with certain development ability
3. Strong communication skill, especially in international collaboration and cooperation
4. High sense of responsibility; Possess a positive attitude and able to take initiative.
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Free shuttles between Caltrain Menlo Park and office
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Located on corner of Marsh Road and 101, by the Dumbarton Bridge exit.
● Loads more!
World Open Network, Inc. (WON INC for short) is a company based in Menlo Park at the corner of the Dumbarton Bridge exit on Highway 101. Our team has significant strengths and successes in Crypto currencies trading, network security and game development and publishing with audiences over 100M.
We believe that a global community should be open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives while reinforcing positive values throughout the world. Blockchain has laid the technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to creating such a community and have name it the World Open Network (WON).
Blockchain technology is widely viewed as a breakthrough technology that will change the world of commerce, business, and how people interact and communicate. It offers opportunities to optimize transactions speed and transparency, introduces the potential for new types of peer-to-peer and simultaneous multi-party processes, all while reducing costs, inefficiencies, and fraud.
Crypto currencies built on Blockchain technologies can serve as a force for good, helping to bring about positive change in our societies by offering incentives to all members to participate and contribute in achieving shared goals. Up to now, there has been little focus or investment in creating technology solutions focused on realizing these socio-economic benefits and opportunities. That is why we created World Open Network. Our goal is to build a global community which creates long-term value, rewards positive actions that improve well-being, and uphold our social and economic responsibility.
To achieve this vision, we are developing 3rd generation open-source blockchain software, along with the network and exchange necessary for this community to thrive and prosper. The new blockchain will have significant benefits that address the growing need for transparency from regulatory bodies and protection for businesses and end-users. World Open Network is designed on strict policies for AML/KYC.
By focusing our blockchain on promoting respect for the community and rewarding social-economic actions that benefit the world, we believe WON will set a new standard in the crypto space. We strongly believe the blockchain, cryptocurrency, technology platforms, and community we are creating will help to solve real issues to change cryptocurrency on a global scale.